Hi there! My name is Ali.
I’ve been making digital media work for me for more than a decade. Here’s what I can do for you:
|Content Editing and Strategy||Inquire|
|Featured Image Illustration||$60+|
|SEO Site Audits||Inquire|
Want to work together? Let’s talk!
You can e-mail me at creatoko @ gmail.com, or use the button below.
I’ve ranked multiple websites from the ground up into profitable authorities in their niches through strategic content marketing and SEO analysis.
Making websites since there were websites, I started monetizing them in 2012. Driven to improve, I built sites up to 300,000 page views per month. Those experiments guided me to uncover real ways to create smart SEO, meaningful content, and high conversions.
Meaningful content that converts isn’t just for Google’s crawlers. It’s the stuff that people love, engage with, share, and come back to. It gets links and builds authority with Google naturally, because it’s rich with substance. Most importantly in 2019, it builds trust and community around your brand.
After those first experiments, I’ve been making new sites profitable ever since.
Successful content marketing isn’t just about good content, but good systems. It’s important to publish high-performing content, but also to manage pipelines.
Today I call myself a content marketer, director, and writer as well as a WordPress expert. I plan and execute editorial budgets that are both kind to users and aware of strategy and conversions. I develop style and editorial guidelines that get writers on board with ease.
- Created several niche and authority websites on WordPress
- Used SEO and keywords to get 300,000 monthly pageviews on one site
- Gained 80,000 organic Facebook page followers for a small nutrition site
- Have written hundreds of articles and blog posts over the years
- Created infographics and other assets to make posts more valuable
- Hired writers as contractors, giving me a real understanding of client needs
- Created style and editorial guides for brand consistency and ethics
- Acted as an affiliate manager for a Shareasale merchant account
- Worked as a copy editor on a newspaper copy desk using AP Style guidelines
- Degree in Mass Communications
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google AdSense
- Google Suite (Docs / Drive / Sheets)
- Airtable (for content calendars and pipelines)
- Keyword Research
- On-Page SEO
- Infographic Design
- Web Hosts and Domain Registrars
- Screencasting / OBS
- Basic HTML, CSS, and PHP
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Research: Web and Scholarly
I wrote these articles and also designed the infographics within: