Thanks for your interest in writing a guest post for Creatoko’s blog. Please review the guidelines below for how to submit a guest post to us and then submit your topic ideas using the form. If you send links to you or your guest blogger’s other work, it will help as we may also be able to suggest article topics for you that could be a better fit.
(Posts may contain affiliate links that modestly compensate this site.)
- WordPress tools and tutorials
- Tutorials for art or content creation
- Tech for creative pursuits
- Social Media Marketing
- Small Businesses
- Content Creators
- Youtube Videos
- Live Streaming
- Affiliate Marketing
- Case Studies
- 1200 – 3000 words
- You can include one link to your site but it must be relevant and helpful.
- Please also include links to other reputable sites that aren’t yours.
- Please include internal links to other posts on Creatoko.com that are relevant.
- Do not add affiliate links. I may add our own affiliate links.
- All links should open in a new tab.
- I will review all links and reserve the right to change or remove links that aren’t suitable.
Please write well using clear English, clear topic sentences, and use subheadings.
If you submit a guest post and we accept and publish it, you grant Creatoko.com the copyright to the article. It may not be posted on other websites.
Use the form to pitch your guest post topic suggestions. You may also send links to you or your guest blogger’s other writing. Please include the site and specific page you want to include a link to. We may send you some topic suggestions to write for us.